Monday 8 June 2015

June sales


Welcome to my very first blog. I'm only very new at blogging so please bare with me while I learn the ropes.

Well here we are already in June with sales happening everywhere....

I love a bargain BUT what do you do when you find so many bargains???  

At the moment I'm trying to update my wardrobe and I'm finding I'm struggling to buy clothes. One of favourite stores I love to shop in is Witchery but haven't been able to do a lot of shopping in there of late as I'm finding their clothes big and baggy.  When I do find something I like, there are no sizes.  (I'm normally a XXS).  I also love to shop in Myer, Country Road and David Jones. Reason I love shopping in these stores are for my loyality rewards points. Nothing is better than receiving a $20 voucher to spend once you have reached your rewards quota. 
Being only of small build and short the fashion at the moment is a challenge. Challenge to find something that fits without looking ridulous. I like simple fashions and I must say I love the colour black as you can always add colour to black and it never dates.

Having fair skin and strawberry blonde hair, not everything goes with my complexion.

I love shopping at my local suburban stores like Karrinyup and Innaloo however I'm prepared to travel to a shopping centre if I can't find anything.  Lately I've become a little hooked on shopping via the Internet. This way i shop in the comfort of my lounge and it gets delivered to my door and if it doesn't fit I know stores like Witchery, David Jones and Myer will happily return the items and credit my credit card.

My last purchase was last Monday(Queens Birthday Public Holiday) as I bought a beautiful thick Country Road Swing Roll Neck wool jumper in Black from David Jones. They had a David Jones store special offering 25% off Country Road.  I had been to Myer and the Country Road store but none of them were offering this 25% off.  The jumper was $149.00 less 25% so I picked myself up a little bargain.

What I like about this jumper is it is easy to dress up or down and most of all keep me warm which is really important. 



So anyway enough about me. Where do you shop for your clothes and why and have you scored yourself a bargain?

No comments:

Post a Comment